In this ongoing series, we sit down with leaders in the different departments here at Kajabi and talk about what they do, what they’re working on, and discuss upcoming new features.
In our latest episode of Let's Talk!, Jeremy (our VP of Product) and Court (our VP of User Experience) talk about the in-depth thought process that led to our complete rebuild of Kajabi pages.
This segment was filmed as part of our live launch event. Click here to watch the full replay.
Here's what they cover:
- What is the purpose behind Kajabi Pages? (1:20)
- Asking the question: "What is going to make our customers more successful?" (2:10)
- What truly matters on a landing page (3:28)
- What the other page builders get wrong (4:24)
- Why we avoided the "drag-and-drop" style editor (6:44)
- Code vs. No Code (7:32)
- Use Case #1: Content-Forward (8:12)
- Use Case #2: Design-Forward (9:10)
- Use Case #3: Development with no compromises (9:19)
- What are we going to upgrade next? (10:52)
"What is the purpose behind a page?"
As we went back to the drawing board, we started with this central question.