Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts, and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Brand Marketing Manager
The Brand Marketing Manager is tasked with primary or shared responsibility for brand building and raising brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate that to the world. The role will report to our Director of Brand Marketing.
The Impact You Will Make:
- Analyze brand positions and consumer insights.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate on creative development to motivate the target audience to take action.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Collaborate on new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics.
Attributes for Success
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Goal-Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Brand Marketing Manager at the discretion of the CEO/President, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Brand Marketing Manager will meet weekly with the Director of Brand Marketing to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.