Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
The Director of Customer Success
The Director of Customer Success is tasked with leading and driving organizational growth through adoption, engagement, and strategic account management. They are responsible for managing and motivating a team, planning and executing scalable strategies and creating and adhering to departmental KPIs. They will oversee the team that will help customers be more successful through training, product information, communication and relationship-building. The result of the work of the team will be happy customers, rapid adoption, reduced churn and increased customer retention. The role will report to our VP of Customer Experience.
The Impact you will make
- Define and document scalable Customer Success programs for Kajabi, including team structure, responsibilities, areas for growth and a formal business plan.
- Effectively and efficiently build relationships with strategic customers (VIPs).
- Relay customer ideas and feedback to product teams, to incorporate into future product roadmaps.
- Work closely with the marketing team to turn customer success stories into case studies.
- Become an expert in product usage, becoming the ultimate power user.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Serve as the internal advocate for customers, and help marshal resources to ensure customer success.
- Drive adoption of all new product features with existing customers.
- Create and implement strategies for customer retention and expansion in terms of logos and ACV.
- Collaborate with our data science team to establish measurable targets, KPIs.
- Wield an impressive array of analytics tools to help the management team understand customer trends and behaviors that will help drive business decisions.
- Help Kajabi management gain greater insight into the customer base (i.e. usage, churn risk etc.) by defining overall adoption metrics and reporting results.
- Segment the client base into appropriate audiences and define appropriate offerings for each segment.
- Recommend operational improvements to reduce administrative work and improve customer satisfaction.
- Refine existing processes and develop new processes that help predictably deliver value to our customers, drive renewal rates, upsell rates, and early adoption rates.
Attributes for Success
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an equivalent capacity or a combination of 5+ years of managerial experience and 2+ years of highly relevant industry experience.
- A strong opinion on Customer Success’ role and impact potential in a Saas company and a passion to maximize that impact. (without this please do not apply)
- Solid track record of delivering industry-leading customer experiences with a relentless passion to be the best in the world.
- Strong and relevant technical background, with the logical ability to troubleshoot complex issues with many moving parts.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills.
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
Bonus if you have
- Experience creating and implementing Customer Success strategy for high volume / low ACV B2B2C Saas businesses.
- Experience using Customer Success tools such as Natero/FreshSuccess.
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Director of Customer Success at the discretion of the CEO/President, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Director of Customer Success will meet weekly with the VP Of Customer Experience to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.