Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is tasked with primary or shared responsibility of all product messaging, product launch campaigns, and communication for incremental product updates. The role will report to our Chief Product Officer.
The Impact you will make
- Define and execute cross-functional product launches
- Manage communication around incremental product updates
- Own messaging for each product in our product suite
- Manage a launch calendar, facilitating communication between product and marketing around launch timeframes
- Manage launch projects. Be the point of contact for each step in our launch playbook
- Maintain and optimize a consistent launch strategy that will make launches easier to replicate
- Work with product teams to synthesize research into clear product messaging that resonates with our customers
- Work with creative on marketing assets in line with our brand
- Work with product and support to create training around new product launches
Attributes for Success
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Bonus if you have
- 5+ years Product Marketing experience in a SaaS environment.
- Professional copywriting experience
- Launched multiple successful software products
- Worked in an empowered product team that continuously discovers new product opportunities
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Product Marketing Manager at the discretion of the CEO/President, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Product Marketing Manager will meet weekly with the Chief Product Officer to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.