Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for our company. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the office, sort and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries, and also answer all incoming calls. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant and open personality. This is also a customer service role, as you will be answering calls from customers and other callers, taking messages, and be responsible for dispersing the information to the correct people or department. Ultimately, as a Receptionist your duties and responsibilities are to ensure that guests are welcomed, all calls are answered, assist in office orders, and support the Office Coordinator.
The Impact you will make
- Welcome visitors, guests, and fellow employees upon entering
- Answering all calls in a welcoming and professional manner, must possess excellent phone etiquette
- Receive all deliveries (USPS, UPS, FedEx, Amazon)
- Assist with Amazon purchasing
- Place food orders and stock items in staff kitchen
- Keep a clean and professional work space
- Assist in tidying up reception and office during the day
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Daily maintenance of the kitchen and coffee stations
- Provide support for Office Coordinator
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
Attribute for Success
- Self Motivated, Outgoing, Bright, Intuitive
- Detail Oriented
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Team Player and Positive attitude a must
- Job duties may require lifting up to 25 lbs, bending, light cleaning, and use of a step ladder
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
The Receptionist will meet weekly with the Head of Talent to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.