Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
VP of Creative & Operations
The VP of Creative & Operations will oversee efforts to amplify the Kajabi brand worldwide, including storytelling, tone of voice, messaging, design, naming, photography, and innovative programs that enhance the brand to its consumers. You will use these assets to drive the awareness, acquisition, retention and revenue goals for the company. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). You will collaborate directly with the Executive team on strategy to achieve the company’s growth goals and initiatives. The ideal candidate is also a creative thinker who is also exceptionally data-driven with a proven ability to develop and execute effective strategies and build and lead high performing teams.
The Impact you will make
- Act as our global brand champion and ensure we deliver a compelling and consistent brand narrative across all channels.
- Evolve and lead a high performing team who will partner with other key business teams to achieve strategic goals including acquisition, engagement, monetization and retention.
- Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Develop and manage consistent and dynamic brand identity, messaging and architecture across all products and platforms – this will include scalable approaches to managing voice, design, and brand pillars.
- Develop highly integrated and mutually beneficial relationships with the entire senior marketing team and the senior business leadership team and their departments.
- Lead the creative development of regular, program-specific, and event-specific marketing campaigns across all media, including crafting dynamic data-informed, customer-centric and insight-based content and messaging that connects with customers and strengthens their emotional link to Kajabi.
- Evangelize creativity in all its forms and help the organization deliver creative output relative to specific stages in the acquisition and life-cycle marketing funnels.
- Lead and mentor a team that lives and breathes branding and positioning and works to infuse one brand voice in all marketing copy across all platforms
- Determine how to determine optimal performance of Creative & Ops team, and synthesize and deliver data-informed reports to stakeholders on performance with support from data & analytics resources.
- Oversee and manage third party agencies or freelancers as needed for scale.
Attributes for Success
- Advanced knowledge of Creative, Asset Production and Marketing Operations.
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical, data driven
- Player/Coach mindset and approach to the work.
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of revenue growth related to your efforts
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the VP Of Creative & Operations at the discretion of the CMO, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals..
VP Of Creative & Operations will meet weekly with the CMO to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.