Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
VP of Performance Marketing
The VP of Performance Marketing will be responsible for all of our paid media channels, online and offline, and marketing technology. You will use these assets to drive the acquisition, retention and revenue goals for the company. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). You will collaborate directly with the Executive team on strategy to achieve the company’s growth goals and initiatives.
The Impact You Will Make
- Develop a strategy for customer acquisition, retention, monetization and reactivation that balances investing in mature, high-performing channels with testing emerging channels.
- Partner closely with the brand, creative, product, eng, and data teams to develop our growth plans and paid marketing investment strategies. Prospect and close relationships with key target clients.
- Continue to refine and expand our channel and investment strategy across all mediums: SEO, social, influencers, search, TV, OTT, affiliates, email.
- Evolve and lead a high performing growth marketing team who will partner with other key business teams to achieve strategic goals including acquisition, engagement, monetization and retention.
- Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
- Develop a holistic view of our customer lifecycle and how growth can positively impact that lifecycle
- Deliver actionable insights by synthesizing information from across online and offline channels
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- maximizing affiliate and referral opportunities
- Drive a “lean startup” style environment of constant experimentation and learning
Attributes for Success
- Advanced knowledge of Digital Media, Paid Search, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, Data & Analytics, Reporting
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical, data driven
- Player/Coach mindset and approach to the work.
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Bonus if You Have
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of revenue growth related to your efforts
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the VP Of Performance Marketing at the discretion of the CMO, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals..
The VP Of Performance Marketing will meet weekly with the CMO to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.