Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
The Content Writer role is responsible for fulfilling all internal content needs. The Content Writer is tasked with primary or shared responsibility for brainstorming, strategizing, writing, and editing for multiple mediums.
The Impact you will make
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare well-structured blogs, articles, and scripts
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication for clarity, accuracy, and brand voice consistency
- Submit work to team for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Work with social team to promote content
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images voice, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Work with stakeholders to identify needs for new content
- Consulting with various teams to develop new ideas, messaging, and strategies Monitor metrics to track the effectiveness of written content
Attributes for Success
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Passion for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Goal-oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Content Writer at the discretion of the CEO/President and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Content Writer will meet weekly or bi-weekly with the Director of Communications to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.