Direct Marketing Copywriter
Remote or In-House
We’re looking for a copywriter with a proven track record of crafting strategic sales copy that stays true to the brand voice and drives results. The Direct Marketing Copywriter’s responsibilities will be to turn the strategist’s vision into persuasive sales copy for marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for a copywriter with a proven track record of crafting strategic sales copy that stays true to the brand voice and drives results. The Direct Marketing Copywriter’s responsibilities will be to turn the strategist’s vision into persuasive sales copy for marketing campaigns. This includes writing sales copy for our paid media ads, landing pages, sales pages, sales video scripts, checkout pages, email funnels, social media posts, and for our marketing website.
The Direct Marketing Copywriter role is remote/online or in-house in Irvine, CA.
What You'll Be Doing
- While the Marketing or Media Director comes up with the strategic vision of a campaign, it is the Copywriter’s responsibility to create persuasive copy that drives an action for each piece of the marketing campaign.
- The Copywriter is responsible for collaborating with all departments throughout the campaign creation process.
- Responsible for researching, outlining, drafting and editing all the copy needed for the marketing campaigns.
- Must have the ability to write engaging and effective sales copy (using proven copywriting formulas) for each step of the campaign/customer journey
- The ability to vary writing style to meet the target audience, channel, and needs
- Must have superb communication skills
- Have the ability to rapidly take large amounts of information and distill it into clear and engaging copy
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
- Produce on-brand copy that maintains the unique voice and talking points
- Be able to write copy for a variety of channels including social media platforms, email, and more
- Able to hit deadlines
To apply, please provide a link to your portfolio that demonstrates strong abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills and any metrics to support your application.
Kajabi Hero Process
The #KajabiHero process is key to Kajabi’s ability to showcase successful users and expand its marketing initiative. We are always looking for ways to encourage existing customers to take the steps to becoming a hero and also potential customers to start their journey on becoming a hero. This is a core value of Kajabi and should always be kept in the forefront when communicating with our current or potential “heroes”.
Kajabi Office Process
The Kajabi Team is an ever growing and changing group of the most awesome and talented people on the planet, the Member Services Specialist will be integral in fostering the same sense of community and excitement within the office as we strive for with our users.
Time Off, Working From Home, and Educational Allowances
All time off needs to be requested in Gusto as far in advance as possible . While we always understand that emergencies and illnesses do crop up unexpectedly, given the importance of the Member Services Specialist role in daily operations we ask for as much notice as possible for any time out of the office. Remember: sick is sick. If you’re unwell, we don’t expect you to work. It’s your responsibility to take care of yourself and get better!
Vacation time is given without limitation to every employee, provided this awesome and generous benefit isn’t abused by anyone. Work from home opportunities may happen from time to time and need to be pre-approved by the Member Services Manager.
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Member Services Specialist at the discretion of the Member Services, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and Member Services Specialist’s desired career goals.
Member Services Specialist will meet Regularly with the Member Services Manager to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where Member Services Specialist can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet career goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
- Competitive Salary
- HSA Contribution
- Gym Membership
- Free Headspace/Audible Account
- Free Training Resources
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401k Option
- Fully-Paid Health Benefits
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Nitro Cold Brew On Tap
“Kajabi is an extremely unique and rewarding place where I’m given the freedom and responsibility to do the best work of my life!”