Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts, and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Hero Communications Manager
The Hero Communications Manager role is responsible for all activities that revolve around the Kajabi Hero Program and customer development. The Hero Communications Manager is tasked with primary or shared responsibility for all #KajabiHero support, swag management, and customer relationship building.
The Impact You Will Make
- Continually develop improvements and processes for continued success and implementation of the Hero Program
- Conduct Hero interviews that focus on the user’s personal business journey and collect their stories to potentially use for social content and other projects
- Secure Hero interviews for a variety of projects such as local/distant travel or social media content
- Organize and plan travel logistics for the Creative team for in-person Hero visits both local and distant
- Travel periodically to capture Hero stories and content (20-30% travel)
- Onsite interviews and meetups at Kajabi HQ - meet with visiting customers and give them tours, build relationships, etc.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with Heroes with regular check-ins and encouragement
- Maintain swag distribution and inventory via Printfection for the Kajabi Hero Program
- Collaborate with other internal departments regarding any upcoming launches or improvements or changes coming to the Kajabi Hero Program
- Assist in content creation to support community growth through the Kajabi Hero Program
- Provide customer support to users that need Hero tier assistance (swag, email notifications, content, etc.)
- Have a presence at Kajabi events to connect with Heroes
- Work closely with Director of Communications to assist with community management and swag distribution for Kajabi Hero Rewards Program
Attributes for Success
- Must be confident communicator and interviewer
- Must be passionate about speaking to customers - a true Kajabi brand ambassador
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Passion for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Goal-oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Hero Communications Manager at the discretion of the CEO/President and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
Hero Communications Manager will meet weekly or bi-weekly with the Director of Communications to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.