Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
The Partner Marketer is tasked with primary or shared responsibility for all Partner campaigns from ideation through execution, approvals and performance tracking. The role will report to our Director of Partnerships.
The Impact you will make
- Accountable for Partner campaigns from ideation through execution, approvals, and performance tracking
- Collaborate internally and externally to develop out of the box campaigns that capitalize on the unique audiences, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to partners.
- Develop a promotional calendar for feature releases and new marketing campaigns for Partners.
- Consult partners to understand business goals, brand differentiators, target audiences, and tone and voice for promoting the Kajabi app.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, related to Partner programs
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development - maximizing affiliate and referral opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally with product and marketing to ensure messaging is aligned.
Attributes for Success
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Excellent relationship management skills
- In Depth understanding of the digital distribution landscape
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident;
Bonus if you have
- Successful track record of collaborating cross-functionally and managing projects with various partners to deliver quality creative content in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of design and product development and experience marketing SAAS products
- Experience using Kajabi
- Experience using marketing apps (i.e. Hubspot)
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Partner Marketer at the discretion of the Direct Manager/CEO/President, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Partner Marketer will meet weekly with the Director of Partnerships to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
“Kajabi is an extremely unique and rewarding place where I’m given the freedom and responsibility to do the best work of my life!”