Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Product Manager: Themes
The Product Manager is tasked with the primary responsibility of leading the product roadmap and execution for the Themes team, comprised of one designer and one or more developers.
The Impact you will make
- Living and breathing our 5 habits for continuous product discovery: Framing, Ideation, Validation, Execution and Iteration.
- Work with product ideas from inception to delivery, performing research via analytics and customer interviews, and synthesizing those insights into clear concepts that will help your team turn the idea into a reality.
- Collaborate with product managers at Kajabi to continuously improve our product process, workflow, and expectation of quality.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of backend and frontend engineers to deliver on new product ideas.
- Work with Product Designers to prototype and validate both value and usability of ideas, refining prototypes through interviewing our customers.
- Partner with our Product team to define and evolve our product roadmap.
- Write, share, and present what you are learning about product management via our blog, books and events.
Attributes for Success
- Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
- Passion – for Kajabi’s mission
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Professional – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff
Bonus if you have
- 5+ years Product Managements experience in a SaaS environment.
- Experience executing a modern product discovery practice
- Experience serving small business as your core customer base
- Worked on platform products, APIs, or theming/personalization heavy products
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Product Designer at the discretion of the CEO/President, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals.
The Product Designer will meet weekly with the Chief Product Officer to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.