Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Quality Assurance Manual Web Tester
The QA Tester will assess and monitor the quality of our software through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you are also competent in writing and executing test cases, and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our application looks and functions correctly.
The QA manual testers are required to work in teams alongside Developers and Product Designers to ensure all the elements of the web application are working properly across the full suite.
The Impact you will make
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test cases
- Writing and executing manual test cases
- Analyzing results after testing concludes
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Reproducing bugs reported by customers
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Attributes for Success
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Bonus if you have
- Have an understanding of code version control via Git and GitHub
- Have experience writing test cases using TestRail
- Are someone who is a self starter and enjoys learning new skills
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Quality Assurance Tester at the discretion of the CEO/President, and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education, and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals..
The Quality Assurance Tester will meet weekly with the VP of User Experience to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.