Kajabi empowers entrepreneurs, experts and influencers who are serious about their business to achieve success online. With its robust set of continuously expanding tools and features, Kajabi’s all-in-one platform leads the industry. Kajabi has helped users in 120 countries serve 41 million students to make over 1 billion dollars in sales. Kajabi brings the heart to the tech and encourages online business owners to make a difference. Based in Irvine, California, Kajabi was founded by Kenny Rueter in 2010. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Technical Support Lead
The Technical Support Lead is an essential member of the Support team that provides real-time technical guidance to team members engaging with customers, investigative research of complex issues as well as bug reports to our engineering team when appropriate. The role will report to our Customer Support Manager.
The Impact you will make
- You’ll be the primary point of contact for real-time guidance to team members as they encounter technical issues brought to their attention through our support channels.
- You’ll provide investigative research for support tickets where immediate assistance may not be possible and supply your findings to the appropriate parties.
- You’ll interface with our engineering team by providing bug reports accompanied by your research and recommendations based on your findings.
- You’ll provide training to team members on advanced technical topics as well as inform them of your findings as you discover unique solutions to technical challenges.
- You’ll ensure that your teammates, as well as other departments under the umbrella of Customer Experience (CX), are kept abreast of known issues that arise from feature releases, regular deployments or general discovery.
- You’ll aid our Help Center team by providing technical context for the purposes of documentation resources and ensure the accuracy and clarity of information as needed.
- You’ll be a part of the next iteration of our journey to create a world-class support experience and so much more!
Attributes for Success
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to patiently communicate complex issues in time-sensitive environments.
- Ability to rapidly learn and achieve mastery of web-based software.
- Strong investigative ability with a desire to go beyond a surface-level understanding of issues brought to your attention.
- Ability to work independently and takes initiative when an issue is discovered.
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role.
- A basic understanding of backend web technologies and familiarity with MVC design pattern (you don't need to be a developer but some coding experience is highly desirable)
- An understanding of software development lifecycle (or you are beyond enthusiastic to learn)
- Git and GitHub experience for version control
- An understanding of HTTP
- A basic understanding of DNS and SSL
- A basic understanding of email deliverability and factors that impact it
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance and dental insurance for self and family.
- Fitness Incentives Package
- Company 401k matching up to federal maximum
- Company Funded Headspace Account
- Company Funded Audible Account
- Funded HSA account
- Duck Dining (office food, beverages, and the ability to request items) - Priceless
- Casual Dress
Educational opportunities will be offered for the Technical Support Lead at the discretion of the CEO/President and could include participating in a mentorship program, training to further specific career goals, books or digital content to supplement education and attendance at conferences areas of interest and impact for Kajabi’s overall goals and your desired career goals
The Technical Support Lead will meet weekly with the Customer Support Manager to catch up and discuss their role. The goal of these meetings is to identify areas where the company and individuals can improve, what areas they’re needing more guidance on, and where the Kajabi leadership team can lend time or resources to help meet goals. It’s also a time to discuss specific expectations and discuss any areas of concern you may have about your job or your team
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.