Kajabi Scavenger Hunt Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations:← Back to all policies
Kajabi Scavenger Hunt Sweepstakes Rules & Regulations:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Entry into the contest constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
1. Eligibility: The Kajabi Scavenger Hunt (the “Campaign”) is open only to members of the Official Kajabi Facebook Community, legal residents of the U.S., and those who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees of Kajabi, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Kajabi as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: The Scavenger Hunt will begin on Monday, May 1, 2023 at 12:00 AM PT and will end on Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM PT.
4. How to Enter and Participate:
- Log into your Kajabi dashboard anytime between 12:00 am pt, Monday, May 1st – 11:59 pm pt, Thursday, May 4th to complete the given tasks.
- Use the hints provided and the Kajabi Assistant to navigate Your way through all the tasks.
- Once You complete all the tasks, You will automatically be entered to win the prize. You can start and complete the tasks at any time during the Campaign Period, but must complete all of the given tasks by May 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM PT to be eligible to win the prize.
To participate You must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kajabi. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested per campaign giveaway link. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Kajabi.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Audio-Technica AT2020USB+PK Vocal Microphone Pack for Streaming/Podcasting, Including USB Mic w/Built-In Headphone Jack & Volume Control, Boom Arm, & Headphones, valued at $139 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Kajabi. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Kajabi discretion, and in accordance with law. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. [Each Winner must provide Kajabi with a valid Social Security number before a prize will be awarded. A form 1099 will be issued to each Winner.] No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Kajabi to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected by random under the supervision of Kajabi on May 5th, 2023 and Winner(s) will be notified in the Facebook Kajabi Hero Community. Kajabi shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as may be required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT KAJABI‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Kajabi, anyone acting on behalf of Kajabi, and Kajabi’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, biographical information for news, and/or submitted content for its publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent by You.
9. Terms & Conditions: Kajabi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Kajabi’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Kajabi may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kajabi. Kajabi reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Kajabi has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Kajabi reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Kajabi, Facebook, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
FOR RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: You acknowledge and agree that your release and waiver extends to the following, the protections of which you explicitly waive:
California Civil Code Section 1542: A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the contestant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will You be permitted to obtain awards for, and You hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Campaign), and You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestants and Kajabi in connection with this Campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA without regard to California choice of law rules.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
17100 Laguna Canyon Rd., Suite #100, Irvine, CA 92618.
Requests must be received no later than May 4th, 2023 at 11:59 pm PT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is:
17100 Laguna Canyon Rd., Suite #100, Irvine, CA 92603.
15. The Campaign hosted by Kajabi is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Try Kajabi risk-free today, and start earning
Join the all-in-one platform trusted by more than 55K creators to create and sell online courses, memberships, coaching programs, and other digital products in a snap.