Promotional Offer Terms← Back to all policies
From time to time, Kajabi, LLC (“Kajabi,” “we,” “our'') may offer customers discount, coupon, or other promotional offers (each a “Promotional Offer”). Each Promotional Offer is made available in connection with a form of paid Kajabi subscription and subject to the Promotional Offer’s specific terms and conditions as advertised. The terms and conditions for each Promotional Offer can vary by country or by Promotional Offer, so carefully check the terms that accompany each Promotional Offer. The following terms and conditions (the “Promotional Offer Terms”) apply to all Promotional Offers unless otherwise indicated in the Promotional Offer.
- The Promotional Offer is for a limited time only and will expire on the date expressed in the communication related to such Promotional Offer.
- The Promotional Offer may not be purchased, has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash.
- The Promotional Offer is not valid on prior subscriptions or purchases.
- The Promotional Offer is non-transferable and may not be shared, resold, auctioned, or traded.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promotional Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
- The Promotional Offer is limited to one per customer and account.
- Kajabi reserves the right to modify or discontinue any Promotional Offer at any time.
- The Promotional Offer is void where prohibited.
- The use and redemption of the Promotional Offer are also subject to the Terms of Service available at https://kajabi.com/policies, which are incorporated into these terms by this reference.
1. The Promotional Offer
Each Promotional Offer provides access to the Kajabi service advertised: (a) at the price advertised (if any); and (b) for an initial introductory period beginning when you confirm your acceptance of the Promotional Offer by submitting valid payment details or as otherwise stated in the Promotional Offer.
In order to be eligible for a Promotional Offer, users must meet the requirements as indicated in the Promotional Offer, in the user’s Kajabi account, and the following conditions:
- For Promotional Offers available to new customers or new subscribers, customers will be disqualified and will not be entitled to receive or redeem the Promotional Offer if Kajabi has record of their name, email, phone number, or credit card having being used for a prior Kajabi subscription or being linked to any existing active or inactive account or otherwise suspected of fraudulent activity.
- Unless otherwise advertised, provide Kajabi with a valid and current payment method that is approved by Kajabi.
- Additional eligibility requirements (if any) as advertised from time-to-time in connection with the Promotional Offer.
- Accept the Offer only once - previous users may not redeem the Promotional Offer again.
3. Duration and Cancellation
For all Promotional Offers, the corresponding promotional period shall continue for the period as advertised. Unless you cancel a Promotional Offer before the end of the promotional period, you will automatically become a recurring subscriber to the type of Kajabi service that you chose to sign up to under the Promotional Offer and the payment method you provided will automatically be charged the then-current monthly price.
If you cancel any Kajabi service during the promotional period, you will lose access to such service. To cancel a specific service (such as Kajabi Access) or downgrade your service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and to cancel your Kajabi account, visit the Billing page from your Account Settings and click ‘Please cancel my account’ or email email@example.com.
4. Use of Promotional Codes or Coupons
Promotional codes or coupons (“promo codes”) only apply to qualifying products or services and will expire on the date indicated in the communication to the customer with the promo code. If no date is specified, the promo code will expire (a) for promo codes contained in an email, 30 days after the date the email was sent; and (b) for promo codes published in any form (including social media or online), 30 days after the date on which it was last displayed to consumers. To use the promo code and apply it to an order, users should follow the instructions in the Promotional Offer. Promo codes may be limited to a one-time use as indicated in the Promotional Offer and, unless otherwise indicated in the Promotional Offer, all promo codes are limited to one per person.
Except where prohibited by law, Kajabi reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and at our sole discretion. If we make changes to these terms, we will provide notice as appropriate, sometimes by updating the date at the top of these terms. If you violate any of the Promotional Offer Terms, the Promotional Offer will be invalid.
For questions or help regarding Kajabi Offers, please contact Kajabi Support.
Try Kajabi risk-free today, and start earning
Join the all-in-one platform trusted by more than 55K creators to create and sell online courses, memberships, coaching programs, and other digital products in a snap.