Our Community Standards
We're so glad you're here
To maintain a safe and collaborative experience where everyone can flourish, we ask that you abide by our community standards. These guidelines are thoughtfully designed to reflect the needs of our growing community, so they will continue to evolve as our Heroes do.
Build authentic relationships
With a positive attitude, a generous spirit, and a bit of curiosity, you can use this space to build genuine relationships with fellow Kajabi Heroes.
This is a community and not a marketplace. There will be no selling, affiliate links, lead capture, promotions, or any form of content marketing.
Please demonstrate group etiquette and don’t direct message members without prior consent (group admins may occasionally DM directly). Please note that sending unsolicited DMs may result in removal from the community.
Please limit "Help Wanted" posts to the official thread by the Kajabi team (search for #helpwanted).
Promote constructive group culture
Our community would not exist without the thoughtful contributions of our members. It is up to all of us to maintain a positive environment by practicing good citizenship.
Here are some simple ways you can help:
- Report any content (via the "Report to Group Admins" functionality) that does not meet these standards. Check out this FB help article to learn more.
- Search the group before posting a question and see if it’s already been answered.
- In order to keep our group focused on collaboration, we ask that all product feedback & support requests are handled through the pre-designated Kajabi channels below. Please don't tag Kajabi team members in the group!
Give as much as you take
Since 2015, this peer community has supported countless business owners to achieve their dreams.
Please help continue this tradition of enthusiastic peer-to-peer support, and offer a helping hand when you can. This can be as simple as giving a few words of encouragement. Please keep posts and comments on-topic, intentional, and supportive.
- You understand and agree that Kajabi has the right to use all posts and threads in this group for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Opinions and advice expressed in this group are by fellow community members, and what works for one member may not work for another. Kajabi does not endorse or take any responsibility for the validity of the content posted.
- Joining our group does not grant you any right to use Kajabi’s name, logo, or any intellectual property for commercial purposes. Please don’t imply that you are associated with Kajabi or that your content represents our views.
- Participation is a privilege and can be revoked at any time. There is zero tolerance for hate speech, bullying, discrimination,or other negative behavior/language.
- Please don’t use the community in any way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, defamatory, infringing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Keep in mind that you must comply with Kajabi’s Acceptable Use Policy as well as Facebook’s Community Standards.