- The app now supports audio in the background. Users can swipe away from the app or lock the device and continue listening to the Kajabi course in the background.
- The app now supports video casting to other devices like Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast.
- Categories can now be expanded and collapsed, which makes it easier to navigate through your courses.
- A new favorites tab that lets users view all of their favorited posts.
- The app is faster to load and provides a snappier user experience.
What the revamped app means for Heroes
The revamped app benefits all revolve around your customers having a better experience with consuming content on Kajabi.
For example, if your customers are always on the go, the improved mobile app makes it easier for them to engage with your content without being tied to their desktop or laptop. This works especially well with audio-only courses, which are fully supported in the new app.
Now your customers can easily watch their courses on a TV. If you create fitness video courses, your customer can follow along on their big screen. Or, they can get comfortable on their couch to settle in for a longer video lesson.
How to encourage your customers to get the app
The Kajabi mobile app is a great resource for our Heroes customers that enables them to watch or listen to their courses whenever and wherever they want. We’ve seen our Heroes promote the app in a number of different ways.
Kajabi Hero Chris Rollins of Rollins Performance Group says, “In each of my courses, I make sure to reference how they can access the content ‘on the go’ with the mobile app in the very first lesson. Then I encourage them to download the app, enter the email associated with the course, confirm the email, and voila!
There are a number of ways that Heroes are telling their customers about the Kajabi mobile app, including:
- Turning on the banner that Kajabi provides to Heroes (in the Mobile App Settings section)
- Creating a video walkthrough that shows your customers how to download the app and how to access the customer’s site / products
- Sending a “welcome” email, or creating a post in the beginning of your product that introduces the Kajabi mobile app
- Dedicating an entire post in the beginning of every product to walking through the Kajabi mobile app
- Mentioning the Kajabi mobile app as a selling point on a landing or checkout page
- Mentioning the Kajabi mobile app on a sales or consulting call as a selling point
Another Hero, James Calderon of Choose People, says, “We have a weekly update email for customers, always includes a cycling membership tip. One of the tips is that there is an app they can use.”
Settings to impact the mobile app
In your Kajabi account, you can customize the visuals for your customers in the app. Because your customers can use the mobile app for any course they’ve purchased from any Kajabi Hero, you can add an icon that differentiates your business from the rest. Upload an icon that appears next to your business name in your customer’s site list, and choose a color palette that aligns with your brand.
Click “Settings” in the lower-left corner, then under “Site Settings” choose “Mobile App Settings.”
How to get the Kajabi mobile app
The revamped app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The app does not include administration features, so it’s intended for customers, not Heroes. But, you can add a banner to the member library on your desktop site to encourage your audience to download the app.
Check out these resources for assistance using the Mobile app:
Downloading and Logging In to the Kajabi Mobile App
Customizing Your Products in the Kajabi Mobile App
Kajabi App Troubleshooting
We know that our Heroes’ customers want to engage with their content while on the go. That’s why we’ve revamped our mobile app.
Our goal is to create a seamless experience for your customers as they use the Kajabi app to consume your content.