We get questions about a lot of aspects of Kajabi that we wanted to answer. Here’s what you should know about Kajabi and be sure to let us know if there’s anything else you’d like to know.
What is Kajabi?
Kajabi is an all-in-one business platform for knowledge entrepreneurs. Kajabi makes it easy to build, market and sell your online courses, membership sites, coaching program and more. Best of all, you won’t need to learn code or have to worry about plugins or broken integrations.
What does Kajabi mean?
“Kajabi” is an ancient Aboriginal word that roughly translates into “to take flight.” The company empowers entrepreneurs to take flight on their own knowledge commerce business without letting technology get in the way.
What does Kajabi do?
Kajabi is an all-in-one business platform that provides everything you need to have a successful online business. It includes:
- A world-class product builder: Kajabi makes it simple to create online courses, membership sites and more digital products. You can start with pre-built templates or create your product from scratch.
- A website builder for gorgeous sites: Kajabi provides an elegant website builder to create beautiful websites that are fully integrated with everything in your business.
- Payment gateway: Get paid on your own terms with the Kajabi payment gateway. This makes it easy to accept credit cards, debit cards and PayPal payments for your products.
- Email marketing software: With Kajabi, you can create marketing emails worth opening that can drive your business.
- Sales funnel software: Kajabi Pipelines are proven blueprints for various, automated funnels. This is especially useful for lead generation, sales and webinar funnels.
- A mobile app: Your customers can access your products on the go through a world-class Kajabi mobile app.
- Support and Community that can’t be beat: Kajabi gives you 24/7 customer support and a robust community of entrepreneurs to connect with.
- And much, much more.
How did Kajabi get started?
More than 10 years ago, Kajabi CEO Kenny Rueter created a water-sprinkler toy. Kids loved it and he wanted parents to be able to easily create their own. He discovered there wasn’t an easy way to sell his unique knowledge about this toy, so he got to work creating Kajabi.
Kajabi has grown tremendously since that time. Kajabi Heroes are now selling their knowledge through a variety of digital products across the globe. Kajabi Heroes have sold more than $1.5 billion dollars worth of digital goods and that pace is only accelerating.
How many people use Kajabi?
There are more than 40,000 Kajabi Heroes, or people who use the platform to sell knowledge products. Kajabi has a much wider reach though, as Kajabi Heroes have millions and millions of customers and users.
Is Kajabi worth it?
Yes! Kajabi has empowered tens of thousands of entrepreneurs to build a sustainable business selling what they know. We’ve helped hundred of knowledge entrepreneurs grow 7-figure businesses and helped many more grow 5 and 6-figure businesses.
Kajabi is also worth it from a price-comparison perspective. It includes a digital-product creator, website builder, landing page builder, email marketing software, analytics, sales funnel software, a payment gateway and much more, all for one low price.
Try Kajabi free today!