We just wrapped up the London development cycle, in which we created some new products and improved existing functionality within Kajabi. Let’s cover what’s new:
At Kajabi, we serve our Heroes, and our Heroes serve their audiences. We’ve launched products to make it easier for you to expand your reach and delight more customers.
- New audio player. We've incorporated a new native audio player into the Kajabi platform. You can now seamlessly embed audio into your site, pages, courses and blog posts, giving you even more options to add value for your customers. You can broaden your appeal to customers and site visitors who prefer to listen instead watch videos.
- Kajabi Labs. Kajabi Labs is the hub for all the new products and features that we're working on. See what's coming and beta test new features from this central location.
- Email deliverability. We’ve implemented lots of changes to better facilitate this. Read more here.
Your business is one of a kind, and you want to give customers a memorable experience every chance you get. That’s why our latest round of new features and updates to Kajabi all are designed to give you more flexibility and control over the way your business looks, feels, and sounds to customers.
- More customization to checkout. You can now customize your upsell, cancelation, and email opt-in text at checkout.
- Double the custom fields. We're increasing the number of custom fields you get when you import contacts from 25 to 50 for all customers, so you can leverage more data from your business into opportunities for growth.
- New website templates. Enjoy two new customizable website templates: the first designed for entrepreneurs in the personal development industry and another for those who specialize in business and finance.
Reach - Personal Development
Rise - Business & Finance
To access the new website templates:
- Log into Kajabi
- Click on the Website section
- Click on “Manage Themes”
- Pick a new theme.
Kajabi Usability Improvements
At Kajabi, we believe that success in the knowledge economy should be accessible to everyone, and that’s why we’re always looking for opportunities to bring more clarity and ease-of-use to our platform.
- Improvements to the Pages Editor. New elements and improved functionality, meaning you'll get even more out of the Pages editor you know and love. This update also further streamlines the design process across the entire Kajabi platform. Read more here.
- New product builder. The new product builder makes it easier than ever to create and manage your products on Kajabi. You'll find a new Product List, Product Outline, and Product Post pages.
- Improvements to bulk actions taken in the People tab. When you select multiple people from your contact page, they will now stay selected when you move through multiple pages, simplifying bulk actions taken on your list.
- Offer Management Page. It's now easier than ever to grant an offer. You can also clearly see every offer a customer currently owns before granting them a new one.
We saw a lot of improvements in London, and next up is the Toronto cycle. Stay tuned for what’s coming soon!